An articulate headphone mix can make a tremendous difference to the outcome of a recording session. The four-channel BEHRINGER HA4700 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate the most discerning set of ears. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA4700 delivers in style.
The HA4700 offers four high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own two-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, left and right MUTE switches, a ST./2-CH switch to toggle between stereo or double mono, and a 1/4" stereo AUX input to mix in any instrument or sound source. The front panel gives you one PHONES OUT 1/4" jack per channel. A MAIN section features a 5-segment LED output meter, DIRECT IN 1/4" jack and MASTER LEVEL dial.
On the back panel you'll find two additional 1/4" outputs per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to four separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs so you can connect multiple HA4700 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers deliver outstanding audio quality.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone's heads and ears to be in the game, the HA4700 is essential. Hearing is believing. Check out the amazing HA4700 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones >8 Ohms even at maximum volume
- Four independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to four stereo mixes with individual balancing
- Each input/aux section can be separately set to capture individual demands for 'more me mixing'
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional Stereo/2-channel switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Left & right mute switches for each channel allow two different mixes in mono mode
- One front and two rear 1/4' TRS output connectors on each channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Paralleled Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
- Toroidal transformer for lowest noise interference and highest audio quality
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3 Year Warranty
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Click here for the Behringer Warranty Terms & Conditions
To register your three-year warranty, click here
For more information, please visit the manufacturers website